Friday, October 3, 2008

so... what's going on?

Hi friends, this is Al. I'm the one in the video below. I'm actually trying to quit smoking so I can have more money to drink, but it's not going too well. I'll be Pat's stuntcock while he's away sipping cosmopolitans in a speedo on a windy beach in some European country whose name I can't pronounce and is probably going to become part of Georuserbkrainbania soon anyways. (As you can see I have a very limited knowledge as to the goings-on of European civilization). I'll do my best to find relevant shit to post when I'm not busy beating it to profile pictures of girls I wish I knew on facebook. If you get bored in the meantime (I can beat it for hours on end) swing over to hotdoginthefreezer.blogspot.com or skatersinc.com for a good time, I'll be there, waiting...